strategic partner in finance and markets
Cappelli RCCD is widely recognised as one of Italy’s most prominent law firms and as a leader in its areas of practice. Since its establishment the Firm has had a strong international focus and presence, advising leading players in domestic and international markets including industrial and commercial companies, financial institutions, banks, institutional investors, insurance firms, private equity and venture capital funds, in relation to their activities in Italy and abroad.
The Firm consistently stands out for its ability to operate to the very highest standards, particularly in relation to the most complex situations and transactions, for its recognised thought leadership and for its ability to contribute to the structuring and execution of innovative solutions. These results are achieved through the experience and excellence of our lawyers, and through a culture that values and encourages synergies and collaboration in multi-disciplinary teams at the clients’ service.
Eight strengths that make a difference
- Lawyers of considerable seniority, with many years of experience in the best international law firms
- Extensive knowledge of the Italian market
- Networked with leading law firms worldwide
- Significant specialisation within individual practice areas
- A unique mix of technical skills and commercial sensitivity
- Ideally positioned to offer advice on complex and highly regulated transactions
- Interdisciplinary approach to assessing all the legal issues within any given transaction
- Longstanding relationships advising some of Italy’s largest financial and industrial groups
Clients of international
Cappelli RCCD serves a diverse and prestigious set of clients through teams dedicated to different areas of practice whose continual and extensive cooperation is fundamental to the Firm.
- Financial institutions and investment banks
- Private equity and venture capital funds
- Foreign and domestic institutional investors
- Business people
- Industrial and commercial groups