Office Milan – Italy
Phone +39 02 32160400
Italian / English
She has extensive experience in industrial and intellectual property law, information technology, privacy and personal data protection.
She assists leading Italian and international companies operating in various sectors, including luxury and fashion, technology, in particular software and new technologies, life sciences, including scientific research, as well as food and beverages and sports.
In particular, she provides assistance in the exploitation and protection of trademarks, patents, designs, know-how and copyrights, as well as in the areas of technology transfer, research and development, information technology, unfair competition, consumer law and e-commerce, influencer marketing, image protection and advertising law.
She also advises on privacy and data protection and has particular expertise in assisting with IP, IT and privacy aspects in corporate and M&A transactions.
She is an associate professor of commercial law at Bocconi University and author of publications on commercial law.
- Degree in Law – University of Insubria of Como, 2005
- Degree in Economics and Business Law – Bocconi University, 2001
- Le azioni a voto potenziato, in Azioni e altri strumenti finanziari edited by C. Marchetti, Giappichelli, 2021.
- I conferimenti di beni di proprietà intellettuale, in Scritti giuridici per Piergaetano Marchetti. Liber discipulorum, AA.VV., Egea, 2011.
- Commentary on Article 122 (Shareholders’ agreements), Commentary on Article 123 (Duration of agreements and right of withdrawal) and Commentary on Article 124 (Cases of inapplicability), in Commentario delle società, edited by G. Grippo, Utet, 2009.
- Commentary on Article 2468 (Participations) by L.A. Bianchi and A. Feller and Commentary on Article 2469 (Transfer of Participations) by A. Feller, in Commentary on the corporate reform, edited by P. Marchetti, L.A. Bianchi, F. Ghezzi, M. Notari, Giuffré-Egea, 2008.